Explore similar Bible verses on Judges 18:19 in English Standard Version
"And they said to him, “Keep quiet; put your hand on your mouth and come with us and be to us a father and a priest. Is it better for you to be priest to the house of one man, or to be priest to a tribe and clan in Israel?”"
- Jud 17:10 And Micah said to him, “Stay with me, and be to me a father and a priest, and I will give you ten pieces of silver a year and a suit of clothes and your living.” And the Levite went in.
- Job 21:5 Look at me and be appalled, and lay your hand over your mouth.
- Job 29:9 the princes refrained from talking and laid their hand on their mouth;
- Job 40:4 “Behold, I am of small account; what shall I answer you? I lay my hand on my mouth.
- Pr 30:32 If you have been foolish, exalting yourself, or if you have been devising evil, put your hand on your mouth.
- Mic 7:16 The nations shall see and be ashamed of all their might; they shall lay their hands on their mouths; their ears shall be deaf;