Explore similar Bible verses on Joshua 15:6 in English Standard Version
"And the boundary goes up to Beth-hoglah and passes along north of Beth-arabah. And the boundary goes up to the stone of Bohan the son of Reuben."
- Jos 18:17 Then it bends in a northerly direction going on to En-shemesh, and from there goes to Geliloth, which is opposite the ascent of Adummim. Then it goes down to the stone of Bohan the son of Reuben,
- Jos 18:18 and passing on to the north of the shoulder of Beth-arabah it goes down to the Arabah.
- Jos 18:19 Then the boundary passes on to the north of the shoulder of Beth-hoglah. And the boundary ends at the northern bay of the Salt Sea, at the south end of the Jordan: this is the southern border.
- Jos 18:21 Now the cities of the tribe of the people of Benjamin according to their clans were Jericho, Beth-hoglah, Emek-keziz,
- Jos 18:22 Beth-arabah, Zemaraim, Bethel,