Explore similar Bible verses on John 9:39 in English Standard Version
"Jesus said, “For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind.”"
- Mt 9:13 Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”
- Mt 11:25 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children;
- Mt 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
- Mr 4:12 so that “‘they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand, lest they should turn and be forgiven.’”
- Lu 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
- Joh 5:22 For the Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son,
- 2Co 2:16 to one a fragrance from death to death, to the other a fragrance from life to life. Who is sufficient for these things?