Explore similar Bible verses on John 8:6 in English Standard Version
"This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground."
- Mt 16:1 And the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and to test him they asked him to show them a sign from heaven.
- Mt 19:3 And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?”
- Mt 22:18 But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, “Why put me to the test, you hypocrites?
- Mt 22:35 And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him.
- Mr 8:11 The Pharisees came and began to argue with him, seeking from him a sign from heaven to test him.
- Mr 10:2 And Pharisees came up and in order to test him asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?”
- Mr 12:15 But, knowing their hypocrisy, he said to them, “Why put me to the test? Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.”
- Lu 10:25 And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
- Lu 11:16 while others, to test him, kept seeking from him a sign from heaven.
- Lu 11:54 lying in wait for him, to catch him in something he might say.