Explore similar Bible verses on John 8:55 in English Standard Version
"But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word."
- Mt 11:27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
- Joh 7:28 So Jesus proclaimed, as he taught in the temple, “You know me, and you know where I come from. But I have not come of my own accord. He who sent me is true, and him you do not know.
- Joh 7:29 I know him, for I come from him, and he sent me.”
- Joh 8:19 They said to him therefore, “Where is your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither me nor my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”
- Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
- 1Jo 1:6 If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.