Explore similar Bible verses on John 8:29 in English Standard Version
"And he who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to him.”"
- Joh 4:34 Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work.
- Joh 5:30 “I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.
- Joh 6:38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.
- Joh 8:16 Yet even if I do judge, my judgment is true, for it is not I alone who judge, but I and the Father who sent me.
- Joh 10:38 but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.”
- Joh 16:32 Behold, the hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home, and will leave me alone. Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me.
- Ac 10:38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.
- 1Jo 3:22 and whatever we ask we receive from him, because we keep his commandments and do what pleases him.