Explore similar Bible verses on John 8:28 in English Standard Version
"So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me."
- Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
- Joh 5:30 “I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.
- Joh 7:16 So Jesus answered them, “My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me.
- Joh 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”
- Joh 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”
- Joh 12:34 So the crowd answered him, “We have heard from the Law that the Christ remains forever. How can you say that the Son of Man must be lifted up? Who is this Son of Man?”
- Joh 16:8 And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: