Explore similar Bible verses on John 7:39 in English Standard Version
"Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified."
- Isa 44:3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.
- Joe 2:28 “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.
- Lu 11:13 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”
- Lu 24:49 And behold, I am sending the promise of my Father upon you. But stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.”
- Joh 1:33 I myself did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’
- Joh 3:34 For he whom God has sent utters the words of God, for he gives the Spirit without measure.
- Joh 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever,
- Joh 16:7 Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.
- Joh 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
- Ac 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.
- Ac 2:16 But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:
- Ac 2:33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.
- 1Co 12:13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit.
- Ga 3:14 so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.