Explore similar Bible verses on John 7:33 in English Standard Version
"Jesus then said, “I will be with you a little longer, and then I am going to him who sent me."
- Joh 12:35 So Jesus said to them, “The light is among you for a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you. The one who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going.
- Joh 13:33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. You will seek me, and just as I said to the Jews, so now I also say to you, ‘Where I am going you cannot come.’
- Joh 14:19 Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
- Joh 16:5 But now I am going to him who sent me, and none of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’
- Joh 16:16 “A little while, and you will see me no longer; and again a little while, and you will see me.”