Explore similar Bible verses on John 7:28 in English Standard Version
"So Jesus proclaimed, as he taught in the temple, “You know me, and you know where I come from. But I have not come of my own accord. He who sent me is true, and him you do not know."
- Joh 4:22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
- Joh 5:43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him.
- Joh 7:14 About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and began teaching.
- Joh 7:27 But we know where this man comes from, and when the Christ appears, no one will know where he comes from.”
- Joh 8:19 They said to him therefore, “Where is your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither me nor my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”
- Joh 8:26 I have much to say about you and much to judge, but he who sent me is true, and I declare to the world what I have heard from him.”
- Joh 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me.
- Joh 8:55 But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word.
- Joh 15:21 But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me.