Explore similar Bible verses on John 7:20 in English Standard Version
"The crowd answered, “You have a demon! Who is seeking to kill you?”"
- Mt 11:18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’
- Mr 3:22 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and “by the prince of demons he casts out the demons.”
- Lu 7:33 For John the Baptist has come eating no bread and drinking no wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.’
- Joh 8:48 The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?”
- Joh 8:52 The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.’
- Joh 10:20 Many of them said, “He has a demon, and is insane; why listen to him?”