Explore similar Bible verses on John 7:17 in English Standard Version
"If anyone’s will is to do God’s will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority."
- Ps 25:9 He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way.
- Da 12:10 Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined, but the wicked shall act wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand.
- Joh 5:30 “I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.
- Joh 8:31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples,
- Joh 8:43 Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word.
- Joh 14:21 Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”
- Joh 14:23 Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
- Php 3:15 Let those of us who are mature think this way, and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you.