Explore similar Bible verses on John 6:35 in English Standard Version
"Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst."
- Mt 11:28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
- Joh 4:14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
- Joh 5:40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.
- Joh 6:41 So the Jews grumbled about him, because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.”
- Joh 6:48 I am the bread of life.
- Joh 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”
- Joh 6:58 This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate, and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”
- Joh 7:37 On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink.
- Re 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any scorching heat.