Explore similar Bible verses on John 6:31 in English Standard Version
"Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’”"
- Ex 16:15 When the people of Israel saw it, they said to one another, “What is it?” For they did not know what it was. And Moses said to them, “It is the bread that the Lord has given you to eat.
- Nu 11:7 Now the manna was like coriander seed, and its appearance like that of bdellium.
- Ne 9:15 You gave them bread from heaven for their hunger and brought water for them out of the rock for their thirst, and you told them to go in to possess the land that you had sworn to give them.
- Ps 78:24 and he rained down on them manna to eat and gave them the grain of heaven.
- Ps 105:40 They asked, and he brought quail, and gave them bread from heaven in abundance.
- Joh 6:49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died.
- Joh 6:58 This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate, and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”
- 1Co 10:3 and all ate the same spiritual food,