Explore similar Bible verses on John 5:21 in English Standard Version
"For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom he will."
- De 32:39 “See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.
- Joh 6:33 For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
- Joh 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,
- Ro 4:17 as it is written, “I have made you the father of many nations”—in the presence of the God in whom he believed, who gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist.
- Ro 8:11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.
- Ro 9:18 So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.
- 1Co 15:45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
- 2Co 1:9 Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead.