Explore similar Bible verses on John 3:17 in English Standard Version
"For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."
- Joh 5:36 But the testimony that I have is greater than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to accomplish, the very works that I am doing, bear witness about me that the Father has sent me.
- Joh 5:38 and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe the one whom he has sent.
- Joh 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope.
- Joh 6:29 Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”
- Joh 6:57 As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me.
- Joh 7:29 I know him, for I come from him, and he sent me.”
- Joh 8:15 You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one.
- Joh 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me.
- Joh 10:36 do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?
- Joh 11:42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me.”
- Joh 12:47 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
- Joh 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
- Joh 20:21 Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.”
- Ro 8:3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh,
- 1Jo 4:9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.
- 1Jo 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.