Explore similar Bible verses on John 3:13 in English Standard Version
"No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man."
- Pr 30:4 Who has ascended to heaven and come down? Who has gathered the wind in his fists? Who has wrapped up the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son’s name? Surely you know!
- Joh 3:31 He who comes from above is above all. He who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks in an earthly way. He who comes from heaven is above all.
- Joh 6:38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.
- Joh 6:42 They said, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does he now say, ‘I have come down from heaven’?”
- Joh 6:62 Then what if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before?
- Joh 7:34 You will seek me and you will not find me. Where I am you cannot come.”
- Ac 2:34 For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he himself says, “‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at my right hand,
- Ro 10:6 But the righteousness based on faith says, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down)
- 1Co 15:47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven.
- Eph 4:9 (In saying, “He ascended,” what does it mean but that he had also descended into the lower regions, the earth?