Explore similar Bible verses on John 19:41 in English Standard Version
"Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden, and in the garden a new tomb in which no one had yet been laid."
- 2Ki 21:18 And Manasseh slept with his fathers and was buried in the garden of his house, in the garden of Uzza, and Amon his son reigned in his place.
- 2Ki 21:26 And he was buried in his tomb in the garden of Uzza, and Josiah his son reigned in his place.
- Mr 11:2 and said to them, “Go into the village in front of you, and immediately as you enter it you will find a colt tied, on which no one has ever sat. Untie it and bring it.
- Lu 23:53 Then he took it down and wrapped it in a linen shroud and laid him in a tomb cut in stone, where no one had ever yet been laid.
- Joh 20:15 Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?” Supposing him to be the gardener, she said to him, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.”