Explore similar Bible verses on John 19:17 in English Standard Version
"and he went out, bearing his own cross, to the place called The Place of a Skull, which in Aramaic is called Golgotha."
- Mt 27:32 As they went out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name. They compelled this man to carry his cross.
- Mt 27:33 And when they came to a place called Golgotha (which means Place of a Skull),
- Mr 15:21 And they compelled a passerby, Simon of Cyrene, who was coming in from the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to carry his cross.
- Mr 15:22 And they brought him to the place called Golgotha (which means Place of a Skull).
- Lu 14:27 Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple.
- Lu 23:26 And as they led him away, they seized one Simon of Cyrene, who was coming in from the country, and laid on him the cross, to carry it behind Jesus.
- Lu 23:33 And when they came to the place that is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his right and one on his left.