Explore similar Bible verses on John 18:28 in English Standard Version
"Then they led Jesus from the house of Caiaphas to the governor’s headquarters. It was early morning. They themselves did not enter the governor’s headquarters, so that they would not be defiled, but could eat the Passover."
- Mt 27:2 And they bound him and led him away and delivered him over to Pilate the governor.
- Mt 27:27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the governor’s headquarters, and they gathered the whole battalion before him.
- Mr 15:1 And as soon as it was morning, the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council. And they bound Jesus and led him away and delivered him over to Pilate.
- Lu 23:1 Then the whole company of them arose and brought him before Pilate.
- Joh 11:55 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and many went up from the country to Jerusalem before the Passover to purify themselves.
- Joh 18:24 Annas then sent him bound to Caiaphas the high priest.
- Joh 18:33 So Pilate entered his headquarters again and called Jesus and said to him, “Are you the King of the Jews?”
- Joh 19:9 He entered his headquarters again and said to Jesus, “Where are you from?” But Jesus gave him no answer.
- Joh 19:14 Now it was the day of Preparation of the Passover. It was about the sixth hour. He said to the Jews, “Behold your King!”
- Ac 10:28 And he said to them, “You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a Jew to associate with or to visit anyone of another nation, but God has shown me that I should not call any person common or unclean.
- Ac 11:3 “You went to uncircumcised men and ate with them.”