Explore similar Bible verses on John 13:34 in English Standard Version
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another."
- Le 19:18 You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.
- Joh 15:12 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
- Joh 15:17 These things I command you, so that you will love one another.
- Ro 13:8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
- Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
- Col 3:14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
- 1Th 4:9 Now concerning brotherly love you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another,
- 1Ti 1:5 The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
- 1Pe 1:22 Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart,
- 1Jo 2:7 Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard.
- 1Jo 3:11 For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
- 1Jo 3:23 And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us.
- 1Jo 4:10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
- 1Jo 4:21 And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.
- 2Jo 1:5 And now I ask you, dear lady—not as though I were writing you a new commandment, but the one we have had from the beginning—that we love one another.