Explore similar Bible verses on John 13:31 in English Standard Version
"When he had gone out, Jesus said, “Now is the Son of Man glorified, and God is glorified in him."
- Joh 7:39 Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
- Joh 14:13 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- Joh 15:8 By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.
- Joh 17:1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you,
- Joh 17:4 I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do.
- 1Pe 4:11 whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.