Explore similar Bible verses on John 13:26 in English Standard Version
"Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I will give this morsel of bread when I have dipped it.” So when he had dipped the morsel, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot."
- Ru 2:14 And at mealtime Boaz said to her, “Come here and eat some bread and dip your morsel in the wine.” So she sat beside the reapers, and he passed to her roasted grain. And she ate until she was satisfied, and she had some left over.
- Mt 26:23 He answered, “He who has dipped his hand in the dish with me will betray me.
- Mt 26:25 Judas, who would betray him, answered, “Is it I, Rabbi?” He said to him, “You have said so.”
- Mr 14:20 He said to them, “It is one of the twelve, one who is dipping bread into the dish with me.
- Joh 6:71 He spoke of Judas the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the twelve, was going to betray him.