Explore similar Bible verses on John 13:21 in English Standard Version
"After saying these things, Jesus was troubled in his spirit, and testified, “Truly, truly, I say to you, one of you will betray me.”"
- Mt 26:21 And as they were eating, he said, “Truly, I say to you, one of you will betray me.”
- Mr 14:18 And as they were reclining at table and eating, Jesus said, “Truly, I say to you, one of you will betray me, one who is eating with me.”
- Lu 22:21 But behold, the hand of him who betrays me is with me on the table.
- Joh 12:27 “Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? But for this purpose I have come to this hour.
- Ac 1:17 For he was numbered among us and was allotted his share in this ministry.”