Explore similar Bible verses on John 13:18 in English Standard Version
"I am not speaking of all of you; I know whom I have chosen. But the Scripture will be fulfilled, ‘He who ate my bread has lifted his heel against me.’"
- Ps 41:9 Even my close friend in whom I trusted, who ate my bread, has lifted his heel against me.
- Mt 1:22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet:
- Mt 26:23 He answered, “He who has dipped his hand in the dish with me will betray me.
- Mr 3:13 And he went up on the mountain and called to him those whom he desired, and they came to him.
- Lu 6:13 And when day came, he called his disciples and chose from them twelve, whom he named apostles:
- Joh 6:70 Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you, the twelve? And yet one of you is a devil.”
- Joh 13:10 Jesus said to him, “The one who has bathed does not need to wash, except for his feet, but is completely clean. And you are clean, but not every one of you.”
- Joh 13:26 Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I will give this morsel of bread when I have dipped it.” So when he had dipped the morsel, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot.
- Joh 15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.
- Joh 15:19 If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
- Joh 17:12 While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
- Ac 1:2 until the day when he was taken up, after he had given commands through the Holy Spirit to the apostles whom he had chosen.