Explore similar Bible verses on John 12:35 in English Standard Version
"So Jesus said to them, “The light is among you for a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you. The one who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going."
- Isa 9:2 The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shone.
- Jer 13:16 Give glory to the Lord your God before he brings darkness, before your feet stumble on the twilight mountains, and while you look for light he turns it into gloom and makes it deep darkness.
- Joh 1:4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
- Joh 1:9 The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.
- Joh 7:33 Jesus then said, “I will be with you a little longer, and then I am going to him who sent me.
- Joh 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
- Joh 11:10 But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him.”
- Joh 12:46 I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
- Eph 5:8 for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light
- 1Th 5:4 But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief.
- 1Jo 1:6 If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
- 1Jo 2:11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.