Explore similar Bible verses on John 12:32 in English Standard Version
"And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”"
- Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
- Joh 6:44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.
- Joh 8:28 So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me.
- Ro 5:18 Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men.
- Ro 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?
- 2Co 5:15 and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.
- 1Ti 2:6 who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.
- Heb 2:9 But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
- 1Jo 2:2 He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.