Explore similar Bible verses on John 10:18 in English Standard Version
"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”"
- Mt 26:53 Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?
- Joh 2:19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
- Joh 5:30 “I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.
- Joh 10:17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again.
- Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.
- Joh 14:31 but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father. Rise, let us go from here.
- Joh 15:10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love.
- Php 2:7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.