Explore similar Bible verses on John 10:17 in English Standard Version
"For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again."
- Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so he opened not his mouth.
- Isa 53:12 Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong, because he poured out his soul to death and was numbered with the transgressors; yet he bore the sin of many, and makes intercession for the transgressors.
- Joh 5:20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all that he himself is doing. And greater works than these will he show him, so that you may marvel.
- Joh 10:11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
- Php 2:9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name,
- Heb 2:9 But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.