Explore similar Bible verses on John 10:16 in English Standard Version
"And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd."
- Isa 56:8 The Lord God, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares, “I will gather yet others to him besides those already gathered.”
- Eze 34:11 “For thus says the Lord God: Behold, I, I myself will search for my sheep and will seek them out.
- Eze 34:23 And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
- Eze 37:24 “My servant David shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my rules and be careful to obey my statutes.
- Mt 8:11 I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven,
- Joh 5:25 “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
- Joh 11:52 and not for the nation only, but also to gather into one the children of God who are scattered abroad.
- Joh 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”
- Joh 17:11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.
- Joh 17:21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
- Joh 18:37 Then Pilate said to him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.”
- Ac 28:28 Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”
- Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
- 1Pe 2:25 For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.