Explore similar Bible verses on John 10:11 in English Standard Version
"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."
- Isa 40:11 He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young.
- Eze 34:12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock when he is among his sheep that have been scattered, so will I seek out my sheep, and I will rescue them from all places where they have been scattered on a day of clouds and thick darkness.
- Eze 34:23 And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
- Eze 37:24 “My servant David shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my rules and be careful to obey my statutes.
- Zec 13:7 “Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, against the man who stands next to me,” declares the Lord of hosts. “Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered; I will turn my hand against the little ones.
- Mt 20:28 even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- Mr 10:45 For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- Joh 10:15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
- Joh 10:17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again.
- Joh 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
- Joh 21:15 When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” He said to him, “Feed my lambs.”
- Heb 13:20 Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant,
- 1Pe 2:25 For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
- 1Pe 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory.
- 1Jo 3:16 By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers.
- Re 7:17 For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”