Explore similar Bible verses on Joel 3:13 in English Standard Version
"Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Go in, tread, for the winepress is full. The vats overflow, for their evil is great."
- Isa 63:2 Why is your apparel red, and your garments like his who treads in the winepress?
- Jer 51:33 For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: The daughter of Babylon is like a threshing floor at the time when it is trodden; yet a little while and the time of her harvest will come.”
- Ho 6:11 For you also, O Judah, a harvest is appointed. When I restore the fortunes of my people,
- Mt 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, “Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”
- Mt 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels.
- Mr 4:29 But when the grain is ripe, at once he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come.”
- Joh 4:35 Do you not say, ‘There are yet four months, then comes the harvest’? Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see that the fields are white for harvest.
- Re 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, “Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.”
- Re 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, the angel who has authority over the fire, and he called with a loud voice to the one who had the sharp sickle, “Put in your sickle and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, for its grapes are ripe.”
- Re 14:20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress, as high as a horse’s bridle, for 1,600 stadia.