Explore similar Bible verses on Job 7:11 in English Standard Version
"“Therefore I will not restrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul."
- 1Sa 1:10 She was deeply distressed and prayed to the Lord and wept bitterly.
- Job 3:20 “Why is light given to him who is in misery, and life to the bitter in soul,
- Job 10:1 “I loathe my life; I will give free utterance to my complaint; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul.
- Job 21:4 As for me, is my complaint against man? Why should I not be impatient?
- Job 21:25 Another dies in bitterness of soul, never having tasted of prosperity.
- Ps 40:9 I have told the glad news of deliverance in the great congregation; behold, I have not restrained my lips, as you know, O Lord.
- Ps 77:3 When I remember God, I moan; when I meditate, my spirit faints.
- Isa 38:15 What shall I say? For he has spoken to me, and he himself has done it. I walk slowly all my years because of the bitterness of my soul.