Explore similar Bible verses on Job 4:13 in English Standard Version
"Amid thoughts from visions of the night, when deep sleep falls on men,"
- Ge 2:21 So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh.
- Ge 15:12 As the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell on Abram. And behold, dreadful and great darkness fell upon him.
- 1Sa 26:12 So David took the spear and the jar of water from Saul’s head, and they went away. No man saw it or knew it, nor did any awake, for they were all asleep, because a deep sleep from the Lord had fallen upon them.
- Job 20:2 “Therefore my thoughts answer me, because of my haste within me.
- Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds,
- Isa 29:10 For the Lord has poured out upon you a spirit of deep sleep, and has closed your eyes (the prophets), and covered your heads (the seers).