Explore similar Bible verses on Job 36:16 in English Standard Version
"He also allured you out of distress into a broad place where there was no cramping, and what was set on your table was full of fatness."
- Job 37:10 By the breath of God ice is given, and the broad waters are frozen fast.
- Ps 4:1 To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of David. Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!
- Ps 18:19 He brought me out into a broad place; he rescued me, because he delighted in me.
- Ps 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
- Ps 31:8 and you have not delivered me into the hand of the enemy; you have set my feet in a broad place.
- Ps 36:8 They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights.
- Ps 118:5 Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free.