Explore similar Bible verses on Job 36:15 in English Standard Version
"He delivers the afflicted by their affliction and opens their ear by adversity."
- Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds,
- Job 36:6 He does not keep the wicked alive, but gives the afflicted their right.
- Job 36:10 He opens their ears to instruction and commands that they return from iniquity.
- Ps 119:67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep your word.
- Ps 119:71 It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statutes.