Explore similar Bible verses on Job 31:4 in English Standard Version
"Does not he see my ways and number all my steps?"
- 2Ch 16:9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him. You have done foolishly in this, for from now on you will have wars.”
- Job 14:16 For then you would number my steps; you would not keep watch over my sin;
- Job 34:21 “For his eyes are on the ways of a man, and he sees all his steps.
- Pr 5:21 For a man’s ways are before the eyes of the Lord, and he ponders all his paths.
- Pr 15:3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good.
- Jer 16:17 For my eyes are on all their ways. They are not hidden from me, nor is their iniquity concealed from my eyes.
- Jer 32:19 great in counsel and mighty in deed, whose eyes are open to all the ways of the children of man, rewarding each one according to his ways and according to the fruit of his deeds.
- Zec 4:10 For whoever has despised the day of small things shall rejoice, and shall see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. “These seven are the eyes of the Lord, which range through the whole earth.”