Explore similar Bible verses on Job 31:39 in English Standard Version
"if I have eaten its yield without payment and made its owners breathe their last,"
- 1Ki 21:16 And as soon as Ahab heard that Naboth was dead, Ahab arose to go down to the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite, to take possession of it.
- 1Ki 21:19 And you shall say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord, “Have you killed and also taken possession?”’ And you shall say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: “In the place where dogs licked up the blood of Naboth shall dogs lick your own blood.”’”
- Job 22:6 For you have exacted pledges of your brothers for nothing and stripped the naked of their clothing.
- Lu 10:7 And remain in the same house, eating and drinking what they provide, for the laborer deserves his wages. Do not go from house to house.
- 2Ti 2:6 It is the hard-working farmer who ought to have the first share of the crops.
- Jas 5:4 Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts.