Explore similar Bible verses on Job 24:1 in English Standard Version
"“Why are not times of judgment kept by the Almighty, and why do those who know him never see his days?"
- Job 15:20 The wicked man writhes in pain all his days, through all the years that are laid up for the ruthless.
- Job 18:20 They of the west are appalled at his day, and horror seizes them of the east.
- Ec 9:12 For man does not know his time. Like fish that are taken in an evil net, and like birds that are caught in a snare, so the children of man are snared at an evil time, when it suddenly falls upon them.
- Isa 2:12 For the Lord of hosts has a day against all that is proud and lofty, against all that is lifted up—and it shall be brought low;
- Isa 13:6 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; as destruction from the Almighty it will come!
- Isa 13:9 Behold, the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger, to make the land a desolation and to destroy its sinners from it.
- Isa 13:22 Hyenas will cry in its towers, and jackals in the pleasant palaces; its time is close at hand and its days will not be prolonged.
- Jer 27:7 All the nations shall serve him and his son and his grandson, until the time of his own land comes. Then many nations and great kings shall make him their slave.
- Eze 22:3 You shall say, Thus says the Lord God: A city that sheds blood in her midst, so that her time may come, and that makes idols to defile herself!
- Eze 30:3 For the day is near, the day of the Lord is near; it will be a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations.
- Joe 1:15 Alas for the day! For the day of the Lord is near, and as destruction from the Almighty it comes.
- Joe 2:1 Blow a trumpet in Zion; sound an alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming; it is near,
- Am 5:18 Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord! Why would you have the day of the Lord? It is darkness, and not light,