Explore similar Bible verses on Job 22:6 in English Standard Version
"For you have exacted pledges of your brothers for nothing and stripped the naked of their clothing."
- Ex 22:26 If ever you take your neighbor’s cloak in pledge, you shall return it to him before the sun goes down,
- De 24:6 “No one shall take a mill or an upper millstone in pledge, for that would be taking a life in pledge.
- De 24:17 “You shall not pervert the justice due to the sojourner or to the fatherless, or take a widow’s garment in pledge,
- Job 24:3 They drive away the donkey of the fatherless; they take the widow’s ox for a pledge.
- Job 24:9 (There are those who snatch the fatherless child from the breast, and they take a pledge against the poor.)
- Job 31:16 “If I have withheld anything that the poor desired, or have caused the eyes of the widow to fail,
- Eze 18:12 oppresses the poor and needy, commits robbery, does not restore the pledge, lifts up his eyes to the idols, commits abomination,
- Eze 18:16 does not oppress anyone, exacts no pledge, commits no robbery, but gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with a garment,