Explore similar Bible verses on Job 22:23 in English Standard Version
"If you return to the Almighty you will be built up; if you remove injustice far from your tents,"
- Job 8:5 If you will seek God and plead with the Almighty for mercy,
- Job 11:13 “If you prepare your heart, you will stretch out your hands toward him.
- Job 11:14 If iniquity is in your hand, put it far away, and let not injustice dwell in your tents.
- Jer 24:6 I will set my eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up, and not tear them down; I will plant them, and not pluck them up.
- Jer 33:7 I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel, and rebuild them as they were at first.
- Mal 3:7 From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from my statutes and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you, says the Lord of hosts. But you say, ‘How shall we return?’