Explore similar Bible verses on Job 21:7 in English Standard Version
"Why do the wicked live, reach old age, and grow mighty in power?"
- Job 12:6 The tents of robbers are at peace, and those who provoke God are secure, who bring their god in their hand.
- Ps 17:14 from men by your hand, O Lord, from men of the world whose portion is in this life. You fill their womb with treasure; they are satisfied with children, and they leave their abundance to their infants.
- Ps 37:1 Of David. Fret not yourself because of evildoers; be not envious of wrongdoers!
- Ps 37:35 I have seen a wicked, ruthless man, spreading himself like a green laurel tree.
- Ps 73:3 For I was envious of the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
- Ps 73:5 They are not in trouble as others are; they are not stricken like the rest of mankind.
- Ps 92:7 that though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction forever;
- Ec 8:14 There is a vanity that takes place on earth, that there are righteous people to whom it happens according to the deeds of the wicked, and there are wicked people to whom it happens according to the deeds of the righteous. I said that this also is vanity.
- Jer 12:1 Righteous are you, O Lord, when I complain to you; yet I would plead my case before you. Why does the way of the wicked prosper? Why do all who are treacherous thrive?
- Hab 1:13 You who are of purer eyes than to see evil and cannot look at wrong, why do you idly look at traitors and remain silent when the wicked swallows up the man more righteous than he?
- Hab 1:16 Therefore he sacrifices to his net and makes offerings to his dragnet; for by them he lives in luxury, and his food is rich.
- Mal 3:14 You have said, ‘It is vain to serve God. What is the profit of our keeping his charge or of walking as in mourning before the Lord of hosts?