Explore similar Bible verses on Job 1:21 in English Standard Version
"And he said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.”"
- Ge 3:19 By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return.”
- Ps 49:17 For when he dies he will carry nothing away; his glory will not go down after him.
- Ps 90:3 You return man to dust and say, “Return, O children of man!”
- Ps 113:2 Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forevermore!
- Ec 5:15 As he came from his mother’s womb he shall go again, naked as he came, and shall take nothing for his toil that he may carry away in his hand.
- Ec 5:19 Everyone also to whom God has given wealth and possessions and power to enjoy them, and to accept his lot and rejoice in his toil—this is the gift of God.
- Ec 12:7 and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
- Da 2:20 Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, to whom belong wisdom and might.
- Eph 5:20 giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- 1Th 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- 1Ti 6:7 for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world.
- Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.