Explore similar Bible verses on Job 16:10 in English Standard Version
"Men have gaped at me with their mouth; they have struck me insolently on the cheek; they mass themselves together against me."
- 1Ki 22:24 Then Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah came near and struck Micaiah on the cheek and said, “How did the Spirit of the Lord go from me to speak to you?”
- Ps 3:7 Arise, O Lord! Save me, O my God! For you strike all my enemies on the cheek; you break the teeth of the wicked.
- Ps 22:13 they open wide their mouths at me, like a ravening and roaring lion.
- Ps 35:15 But at my stumbling they rejoiced and gathered; they gathered together against me; wretches whom I did not know tore at me without ceasing;
- Isa 50:6 I gave my back to those who strike, and my cheeks to those who pull out the beard; I hid not my face from disgrace and spitting.
- La 3:30 let him give his cheek to the one who strikes, and let him be filled with insults.
- Mic 5:1 Now muster your troops, O daughter of troops; siege is laid against us; with a rod they strike the judge of Israel on the cheek.
- Ac 23:2 And the high priest Ananias commanded those who stood by him to strike him on the mouth.