Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 9:4 in English Standard Version
"Let everyone beware of his neighbor, and put no trust in any brother, for every brother is a deceiver, and every neighbor goes about as a slanderer."
- Ge 27:36 Esau said, “Is he not rightly named Jacob? For he has cheated me these two times. He took away my birthright, and behold, now he has taken away my blessing.” Then he said, “Have you not reserved a blessing for me?”
- Le 19:16 You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people, and you shall not stand up against the life of your neighbor: I am the Lord.
- Ps 41:9 Even my close friend in whom I trusted, who ate my bread, has lifted his heel against me.
- Jer 6:28 They are all stubbornly rebellious, going about with slanders; they are bronze and iron; all of them act corruptly.
- Jer 12:6 For even your brothers and the house of your father, even they have dealt treacherously with you; they are in full cry after you; do not believe them, though they speak friendly words to you.”
- Mic 7:5 Put no trust in a neighbor; have no confidence in a friend; guard the doors of your mouth from her who lies in your arms;