Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 9:26 in English Standard Version
"Egypt, Judah, Edom, the sons of Ammon, Moab, and all who dwell in the desert who cut the corners of their hair, for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in heart.”"
- Le 19:27 You shall not round off the hair on your temples or mar the edges of your beard.
- Le 26:41 so that I walked contrary to them and brought them into the land of their enemies—if then their uncircumcised heart is humbled and they make amends for their iniquity,
- De 10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no longer stubborn.
- Jer 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the Lord; remove the foreskin of your hearts, O men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem; lest my wrath go forth like fire, and burn with none to quench it, because of the evil of your deeds.”
- Jer 25:19 Pharaoh king of Egypt, his servants, his officials, all his people,
- Jer 25:23 Dedan, Tema, Buz, and all who cut the corners of their hair;
- Jer 49:32 Their camels shall become plunder, their herds of livestock a spoil. I will scatter to every wind those who cut the corners of their hair, and I will bring their calamity from every side of them, declares the Lord.
- Eze 44:7 in admitting foreigners, uncircumcised in heart and flesh, to be in my sanctuary, profaning my temple, when you offer to me my food, the fat and the blood. You have broken my covenant, in addition to all your abominations.
- Ro 2:28 For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical.