Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 9:18 in English Standard Version
"let them make haste and raise a wailing over us, that our eyes may run down with tears and our eyelids flow with water."
- Jer 9:1 Oh that my head were waters, and my eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people!
- Jer 14:17 “You shall say to them this word: ‘Let my eyes run down with tears night and day, and let them not cease, for the virgin daughter of my people is shattered with a great wound, with a very grievous blow.
- Am 5:16 Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of hosts, the Lord: “In all the squares there shall be wailing, and in all the streets they shall say, ‘Alas! Alas!’ They shall call the farmers to mourning and to wailing those who are skilled in lamentation,
- Mt 9:23 And when Jesus came to the ruler’s house and saw the flute players and the crowd making a commotion,
- Mr 5:38 They came to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and Jesus saw a commotion, people weeping and wailing loudly.