Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 7:12 in English Standard Version
"Go now to my place that was in Shiloh, where I made my name dwell at first, and see what I did to it because of the evil of my people Israel."
- De 12:11 then to the place that the Lord your God will choose, to make his name dwell there, there you shall bring all that I command you: your burnt offerings and your sacrifices, your tithes and the contribution that you present, and all your finest vow offerings that you vow to the Lord.
- Jud 18:31 So they set up Micah’s carved image that he made, as long as the house of God was at Shiloh.
- 1Sa 1:3 Now this man used to go up year by year from his city to worship and to sacrifice to the Lord of hosts at Shiloh, where the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were priests of the Lord.
- 1Sa 4:3 And when the people came to the camp, the elders of Israel said, “Why has the Lord defeated us today before the Philistines? Let us bring the ark of the covenant of the Lord here from Shiloh, that it may come among us and save us from the power of our enemies.”
- Ps 78:60 He forsook his dwelling at Shiloh, the tent where he dwelt among mankind,
- Jer 26:6 then I will make this house like Shiloh, and I will make this city a curse for all the nations of the earth.’”