Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 5:22 in English Standard Version
"Do you not fear me? declares the Lord. Do you not tremble before me? I placed the sand as the boundary for the sea, a perpetual barrier that it cannot pass; though the waves toss, they cannot prevail; though they roar, they cannot pass over it."
- Job 26:10 He has inscribed a circle on the face of the waters at the boundary between light and darkness.
- Job 38:10 and prescribed limits for it and set bars and doors,
- Ps 46:3 though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling.
- Ps 104:9 You set a boundary that they may not pass, so that they might not again cover the earth.
- Jer 10:7 Who would not fear you, O King of the nations? For this is your due; for among all the wise ones of the nations and in all their kingdoms there is none like you.
- Jer 51:55 For the Lord is laying Babylon waste and stilling her mighty voice. Their waves roar like many waters; the noise of their voice is raised,