Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 5:19 in English Standard Version
"And when your people say, ‘Why has the Lord our God done all these things to us?’ you shall say to them, ‘As you have forsaken me and served foreign gods in your land, so you shall serve foreigners in a land that is not yours.’”"
- De 4:27 And the Lord will scatter you among the peoples, and you will be left few in number among the nations where the Lord will drive you.
- De 28:47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joyfulness and gladness of heart, because of the abundance of all things,
- De 28:68 And the Lord will bring you back in ships to Egypt, a journey that I promised that you should never make again; and there you shall offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but there will be no buyer.”
- De 29:24 all the nations will say, ‘Why has the Lord done thus to this land? What caused the heat of this great anger?’
- 1Ki 9:8 And this house will become a heap of ruins. Everyone passing by it will be astonished and will hiss, and they will say, ‘Why has the Lord done thus to this land and to this house?’
- Jer 13:22 And if you say in your heart, ‘Why have these things come upon me?’ it is for the greatness of your iniquity that your skirts are lifted up and you suffer violence.
- Jer 16:10 “And when you tell this people all these words, and they say to you, ‘Why has the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? What is our iniquity? What is the sin that we have committed against the Lord our God?’
- Jer 22:8 “And many nations will pass by this city, and every man will say to his neighbor, “Why has the Lord dealt thus with this great city?”